Named for its masculine characteristics, our Woodsman Bar with activated charcoal has a sophisticated subtile scent of cedar wood, tobacco and leather. Combined with organic raw cocoa and shea butters, our Woodsman Bar will leave your skin feeling nourished after a hard day's work.
- Saponified Oils: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Avocado Oil, Certified Sustainable Palm Oil, Organic Raw Shea Butter, Organic Raw Cocoa Butter,
- Additives: Green Kaolin Clay (Texture), Activated Charcoal Derived from Bamboo (Detoxifier), Colloidal Oats (Exfoliant), Sodium Lactate, Sugar Cane, Distilled Water, Salt, Tussah Silk,Organic Raw Honey
- Fragrance: Cedar Wood Essential Oil, Tobacco and Leather Fragrance Oils
- Colorants: Green Kaolin Clay, All-Natural
- Size: Net Wt. approximately 5oz
Our artisan hand-made crafted soaps use only the finest oils, herbs, fragrance and essential oil ingredients. Each soap batch is meticulously made using the traditional old-school cold process method and aged at least 6 weeks, which produces a harder and longer lasting bar of soap. Each bar is individually packaged and labeled, and can be given as a gift.
To prolong the life of your soap, we recommend keeping it dry between uses by placing it on a soap dish, such as our Tonic Mercantile Soap Saver, that drains and keeps it away from direct streams of water.
No Harsh Chemicals, GMO's or Parabens
If Irritation Occurs, Discontinue Use