It's that time of year, and our Sweater Weather Soap Bar will put you in the mood with warm notes of crackling ember, patchouli, and brown sugar. The colors of this bar certainly remind us of a cozy sweater. Combined with organic raw cocoa butter and ethically sourced tussah silk, our Sweater Weather Bar will leave your skin feeling soft, nourished, and moisturized.
- Saponified Oils: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Certified Sustainable Palm Oil, Organic Raw Cocoa Butter
- Additives: Colloidal Oats (Texture), Sodium Lactate, Sugar Cane, Distilled Water, Salt, Tussah Silk, and Raw Organic Honey
- Fragrance: Crackling Ember, Brown Sugar, Patchouli Fragrance Oils
- Colorants: Tan, Blue, Red, Brow Mica
- Size: Net Wt. approximately 5oz
Our artisan hand-made crafted soaps use only the finest oils, herbs, fragrance and essential oil ingredients. Each soap batch is meticulously made using the traditional old-school cold process method and aged at least 6 weeks, which produces a harder and longer lasting bar of soap. Each bar is individually packaged and labeled, and can be given as a gift.
No Harsh Chemicals, GMO's or Parabens
If Irritation Occurs, Discontinue Use