Our Lumberjack Bar is a soothing plaid blend of orange essential oil, smoke and vanilla fragrance all woven together to produce a rich lather that will leave that feeling of dewy woodland freshness. Combined with organic shea and raw cocoa butters, the Lumberjack Bar will leave your skin feeling soft, nourished and moisturized.
- Saponified Oils: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Certified Sustainable Palm Oil, Organic Raw Shea Butter, Organic Raw Cocoa Butter
- Additives: Kaolin Clay (Texture), Colloidal Oats (Texture), Sodium Lactate, Sugar Cane, Distilled Water, Salt, Tussah Silk, Organic Ground Orange Peel, Organic Raw Honey
- Fragrance: Orange Essential 10x Oil, Smoke and Vanilla Fragrance Oils
- Colorants: None, All-Natural
- Size: Net Wt. approximately 5oz
Our artisan hand-made crafted soaps use only the finest oils, herbs, fragrance and essential oil ingredients. Each soap batch is meticulously made using the traditional old-school cold process method and aged at least 6 weeks, which produces a harder and longer lasting bar of soap. Each bar is individually packaged and labeled, and can be given as a gift.
To prolong the life of your soap, we recommend keeping it dry between uses by placing it on a soap dish, such as our Tonic Mercantile Soap Saver, that drains and keeps it away from direct streams of water.
No Harsh Chemicals, GMO's or Parabens
If Irritation Occurs, Discontinue Use