Our Lost Pines Bar with activated charcoal and cocoa butter smells like a sweet pine forest. Named after the Lost Pines forest in Bastrop, TX, our Lost Pine bar contains Fraser Fir essential oil, a hint of cedar wood essential oil, and cut Loblolly pine needles for a gentle exfoliant. Combined with organic raw cocoa and shea butters, our Lost Pines Bar will leave your skin feeling nourished and moisturized.
- Saponified Oils: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Avocado Oil, Certified Sustainable Palm Oil, Organic Raw Shea Butter, Organic Raw Cocoa Butter
- Additives: Green Kaolin Clay (Texture), Activated Charcoal Derived from Bamboo (Detoxifier), Colloidal Oats (Exfoliant), Sodium Lactate, Sugar Cane, Distilled Water, Salt, Tussah Silk, Organic Raw Honey
- Fragrance: Fraser Fir Essential Oil, Cedar Wood Essential Oil
- Colorants: Green Kaolin Clay, All-Natural
- Size: Net Wt. approximately 5oz
Our artisan hand-made crafted soaps use only the finest oils, herbs, fragrance and essential oil ingredients. Each soap batch is meticulously made using the traditional old-school cold process method and aged at least 6 weeks, which produces a harder and longer lasting bar of soap. Each bar is individually packaged and labeled, and can be given as a gift.
To prolong the life of your soap, we recommend keeping it dry between uses by placing it on a soap dish, such as our Tonic Mercantile Soap Saver, that drains and keeps it away from direct streams of water.
No Harsh Chemicals, GMO's or Parabens
If Irritation Occurs, Discontinue Use