Our Log Cabin Bar is a combination of organic bergamot, cedar wood and peppermint essential oils evocative of a cozy cabin on a winter’s night. The heady aroma and luxurious lather of this unique combination of essential oils brings to mind tartan woolly blankets and a steaming mug of tea. Combined with organic Shea and raw cocoa butters, our Log Cabin Bar will leave your skin feeling soft, nourished and moisturized.
- Saponified Oils: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Certified Sustainable Palm Oil, Organic Raw Shea Butter, Organic Raw Cocoa Butter
- Additives: Kaolin Clay (Texture), Colloidal Oats (Texture), Sodium Lactate, Sugar Cane, Distilled Water, Salt, Tussah Silk, Organic Rosemary Leaf (Exfoliant),Organic Raw Honey
- Fragrance: Organic Bergamot, Cedar Wood and Peppermint Essential Oils
- Colorants: None, All-Natural
- Size: Net Wt. approximately 5oz
Our artisan hand-made crafted soaps use only the finest oils, herbs, fragrance and essential oil ingredients. Each soap batch is meticulously made using the traditional old-school cold process method and aged at least 6 weeks, which produces a harder and longer lasting bar of soap. Each bar is individually packaged and labeled, and can be given as a gift.
To prolong the life of your soap, we recommend keeping it dry between uses by placing it on a soap dish, such as our Tonic Mercantile Soap Saver, that drains and keeps it away from direct streams of water.
No Harsh Chemicals, GMO's or Parabens
If Irritation Occurs, Discontinue Use